Job Posting OPEN
Personal Lines Account Executive - Morristown, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
This position is for an Account Executive with responsibilities related to client management and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively managing a high volume book of Personal Lines Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional communication
- Handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing and new policies
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy
- Complete loss/claim analysis and summaries
- Coordinate expiration list with department manager to obtain renewal business information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 5 years minimum Personal Lines Account Management experience required
- Property & Casualty License required
- CIC designation or equivalent, preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, required
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude