Job Posting OPEN
Client Service Associate - Syosset, NY
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
This position supports the Account Management Team with responsibilities related to account support functions and customer service support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with their enrollment needs.
- Support the account management team to resolving day-to-day customer inquiries and escalate issues related eligibility and member claims
- Maintaining working knowledge of customer needs and issues
- Maintaining accurate customer files and records for general reference and office use
- Assist the account management team to manage the end-to-end process for customer interactions and managing carrier relationships for day-to-day customer issue resolution
- Keeping management informed of customers or carrier issues
- Participate in weekly client meeting
- Support the annual Open Enrollment process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ working experience in the health insurance industry
- Excellent communication/customer service skills/sales negotiation skills.
- Exceptional phone demeanor
- Life & Health License (preferred)
- Must be proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude