Job Posting OPEN
Microsoft Azure Developer - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
This position primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and coordinate for day-to-day deliverables for the data analysis & data governance team.
- The candidate will assist in technical design of business systems, builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery.
- The candidate should be able to research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, testing phases etc.
- At least 4 years of information technology experience.
- 3 years of experience of working on Azure services like Azure Data Factory, develop batch processing solutions using Azure Data Factory pipelines, triggers, integration runtime, create data pipeline involving diverse systems such as Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure Databricks using Spark SQL, Azure Synapse (1year), Rest API’s, On premise compute.
- 3 years of T-SQL language/query experience with data manipulation (SQL) like stored procedures, functions etc. Knowledge of data models, data modelling (Relational and Dimensional), Data profiling and working with large data environments.
- Strong communication, team player and advance analytical skills to analyze data issues and drive appropriate actions with data operations and business processes.
- Experience in solving ambiguous requests and problems using data and providing practical business insights.
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively with limited supervision, enthusiasm for collaboration, continuous learning, and a team player.
- Advanced Excel expertise (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, Power Pivot, functions, etc.)
- Understand importance of code review and automated testing and different levels at which these need to be performed and write and implement tests as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Experience in design, development, and deployment of BI solutions using PowerBI (DAX, RLS), Python, Pyspark, Google Big query.
- Knowledge or experience in implementing solutions with Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, and/or Common Data Service (Power Platform).
- Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Insurance domain knowledge.