Job Posting OPEN
Compensation Analyst - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
Compensation Analyst will research job requirements and evaluate job positions to ensure the company is competitive in the area of Total Rewards.
- Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- Plans and communicates preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees.
- Advises management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures, and collective agreements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum three (3) years of HR and/or Financial Analysis experience required
- One year of experience as a compensation analyst preferred.
- SHRM-CP or CCP preferred.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Knowledge of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel aptitude