Job Posting OPEN
Sales Enablement Associate - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance and professional services organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
World Insurance combines the best of a boutique firm, care and attention to detail, with national scope and deep subject-matter expertise associated with up-market consulting. Why sacrifice one for the other when you can have both? World Insurance is a leading-edge broker, intent on modernizing insurance delivery through data and analytics, coupled with a “personal touch.”
About the Role
This role is a unique combination of sales analytics and sales enablement, event and project management, and marketing. You will be a key driver in the growth and success of this business and will build a solid platform for future leadership roles in sales, marketing, and business development through your work in the following areas:
- Ensure the success of the team by serving as the subject matter expert for our CRM System, Hub Spot, managing monthly and annual sales reports and auditing the integrity of data.
- Create and review actionable and accurate sales reports and dashboards for the Chief Growth Officer, leadership, and Producers.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the entire sales pipeline and operational metrics delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the sales reporting process to CGO and the leadership of our Employee Benefits practice.
- Work closely with the Operations & Finance team to maintain and improve data integration and integrity across the CRM and BenefitPoint systems.
- Assist with the development of scrubbed lead lists, RFPs, capabilities presentations, and benchmarking reports.
- Partner with our corporate Marketing & Communications team to develop branding, advertising, microsites, email blasts, and enhance the approved Producer social media presence for our national Employee Benefits Practice.
- Enhance the success of our Sales Producers through the communication of Employee Benefits Practice Intranet materials: facilitate fast adoption of the resources, track and enhance usage and serve as the point person for continuous improvement.
- Coordinate multi-media resources including videos and podcasts for the purposes of sales/internal training, success stories, industry expertise, etc.
- General problem solver and navigator for employees looking for Employee Benefits Practice resources.
Event Planning and Event Management
- Manage the planning and coordinate all logistics associated with delivering world class marketing events designed to cultivate business for our Employee Benefits Practice including seminars, meetings and joint events with our colleagues in Pensionmark, a leading consulting firm in the retirement plan industry with offices throughout the United States.
- Partner with the World marketing support team to develop first class multi-media and PowerPoint presentations to be used at events and provide the on-site technical support to ensure flawless execution.
Technology Tools and Resources
- Serve as our main point of contact for all Producer and Client facing tools & resources.
- Present in-person and webinar hosted training sessions for individual Producers and office locations.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new Producers.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Employee Benefits practice intranet and maintain / update team member profiles to ensure their expertise is properly showcased and up to date.
- Work with the Chief Growth Officer to onboard new Producers and newly acquired businesses to promote their joining World Insurance.
To be successful in this role, you must be a polished, responsive professional with energy, enthusiasm, and a true “do whatever it takes to get it done” mindset. You must thrive in a fast-paced multitasking environment where you quickly and efficiently navigate multiple applications, workflows and competing priorities. You must also have the presence to comfortably speak to high level executives and clients. To succeed you will need to be highly autonomous and able to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution with broad direction.
- 4-year degree required
- 3-6 years experience in a marketing support role (insurance brokerage a plus but not required)
- Proficient / Advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience with CRM systems Hubspot a definite plus
- Experience with BenefitPoint is a major plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop), preferred but not required.
- Strong technology literacy with ability to quickly and easily learn new software/systems
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills and a marketing solutions mentality
- Creative critical thinker and problem solver, breaking complex issues into simple solutions
- Exceptional communicator with sales teams, account team, leadership, and technical resources
- Highly organized master of multi-tasking with an inherent sense of urgency
- Understanding of the insurance industry and sales process. License preferred but not required.
- Good rapport with Management and Producers
- Our mutual commitment to your success means that we prefer candidates who can report to an office in Iselin, NJ (or Charlotte, NC - Phoenix, AZ - or Nashville TN) at least 2-3 days per week.
- Remote / Hybrid will be considered for exceptional candidates.