Job Posting CLOSED
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
The Facilities Manager will oversee and implement plans
and policies that promote quality and excellence throughout the organization’s
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Maintains an ongoing dialogue and working
relationship with staff from branch offices to ensure facilities needs and
problems are quickly communicated, identified, and resolved.
· Point of contact for WIA facilities related issues, including new acquisitions
· Responsible for support across all WIA offices including but not limited to supplies, postage, shipping, janitorial and shredding items
· Receives and processes work order requests; ensure problems are resolved promptly
· Maintain office inventory of supplies and re-orders as needed (W.B. Mason & Amazon)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Ability to prioritize and delegate multiple
tasks and projects to ensure each is completed correctly and in a timely
· Strong statistical and analytical skills
· Possess strong administrative and computing
skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Able to work independently and enjoy a high
degree of interaction with team members.
· Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense
of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal
communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with
· The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently,
and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and
This description is not meant to be
all-inclusive. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
within the full job description (which will be provided upon interview) are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.