Job Posting OPEN
Commercial Lines Account Executive - Waltham, MA
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
This position is for an Account Executive with responsibilities related to client management and retention.
- Manage a complex book of business comprised of clients with various lines of business with advanced program structures
- Responsible for acting as the primary contact between clients and trading partners and retaining clients through customer service which includes open, timely, and clear communication channels with clients, producers, and internal partners.
- Development, oversight, and coordination of client strategy, placement, and service plans
- Provide technical expertise in analyzing client needs, coverage forms, quotations, and value-added services
- Prepare submissions to carriers including applications, loss analysis and other relevant information following World’s professional standards while coordinating with Placement Specialists and responding to questions during the placement process
- Analyze quotations and coverage comparisons for proper coverages, terms and conditions
- Prepare final client Proposals incorporating program recommendations
- Oversight of timely delivery of confirmation of coverage, policies, endorsements, and audits as applicable
- Identify problems, summarize, and develop strategic solutions with the client by incorporating the company’s culture and values in our recommended strategic solutions
- As needed, prepare reports including yet not limited to open items, reporting forms, stewardship, etc.
- Provide daily consultation to clients including, guidance on submitting first reports of claims, contract review, policy changes, and available World products, services, and resources
- Direct work of Associate Account Managers and Shared Services
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management systems and adherence to workflows and professional standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 10+ Commercial Account Management or Commercial Underwriting experience required at minimum
- Property & Casualty License required
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating, formatting, and evaluating formulas and working within templates. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and other MS Office products
- Maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, and trading partners. Ability to work in a team environment
- Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, coverage, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Speaks Hindi or Gujrati
- Ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry