Job Posting OPEN
Epic Administrator - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
The Epic Administrator will support the business by managing the configuration of our agency management system: Applied Epic. You will be able to quickly identify problems or inconsistencies as it relates to the configuration, security structure and workflows within our agency management system and supporting technology. You will engage stakeholders to inform the decision-making and/or problem-solving process and you will maintain relationships with software vendors and manage integrations with new technology products.
- Responsible for handling and/or signing off on all configuration that occurs in our agency management system (Applied Epic)
- Coordinate system upgrades and communicate plans to the user community in a timely manner and proactively test the system to identify system issues
- Review release notes, test workflows, and align with the operations team to update processes and procedures when needed
- Make recommendations on how enhancements and new features of Epic can be implemented to make improvements and increase efficiency.
- Manage all user access including onboarding and offboarding to various areas and functions of Epic including database, structure & security access
- Run reports for Epic clean up and coordinate clean-up efforts
- Responsible for assisting the automation team with proper interface configuration to meet the needs of the business
- Configure Real-Time including but not limited to contract # entry after acquisitions and provide support to offices when needed through helpdesk
- Administrator of CSR24 including managing setup and configuration of new account access and provide support to offices through helpdesk
- Manage helpdesk tickets related to Epic configuration
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience working with the Applied Epic Agency Management System as an Enterprise Administrator is required
- Property & Casualty insurance industry knowledge desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong attention to detail and experience working with end users