Job Posting OPEN
Fleet Specialist - Pharr, TX
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
- The Fleet Specialist’s main task is to offer full range of
customer service to all clientele by phone, email and fax. This includes but
is not limited to handling outgoing and incoming calls. The level of
customer service offered should be of the highest quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering pertinent
information essential to prospecting fleets
- Outbound calls to
provide prospects with information about trucking insurance
- Support customer by retrieving
necessary information & answering any questions
- Seek support and report directly
to Operations Manager
- Complete initial file
- Educate customers about products
- Fill out and submit
applications as needed
- Retrieve and enter customer
information into database
- Follow up with requests
- Assist in processing
finalization or quotes
· High school diploma or GED required
· Previous experience in insurance industry preferred
· Possess strong administrative and computing
skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Able to work independently and enjoy a high
degree of interaction with team members.
· Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense
of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal
communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with
· The ability to multitask, prioritize, work
independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and
This description is not meant to be
all-inclusive. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
within the full job description (which will be provided upon interview) are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.