Job Posting OPEN
Training Lead - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
The Training Lead is responsible for strategic development, implementation, and continuous improvement of World’s training strategy, learning tools and programs. You will be leading a team that is responsible for the training and development of new World employees and newly acquired agency team members. You will engage key stakeholders to ensure all training efforts support the strategic direction of the organization. Continuous improvement objectives include identifying ongoing training and development needs and providing innovative solutions to meet the needs and goals of the business.
Head of Process Governance
- Proactively recommend and develop learning initiatives that are effective and aligned to strategic initiatives and goals
- Continuous improvement of training materials, e-learning tools and training programs driving effectiveness and efficiency
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to evaluate upcoming process & technology releases to determine training needs and plan for delivery across the organization
- Participate in the creation of quick reference guides and standard operating procedures
- Development and delivery of training programs that are aligned to process maps and standard operating procedures (e.g., on-site, virtual, on-demand)
- Assessment and optimization of continuing education training for all licensed colleagues
- Maintain a complete view of current and future training initiatives
- Create plans including key milestones, dependencies, timelines, responsible parties, and expected outcomes
- Provide monthly progress reports and needs assessment
- Participate in M&A planning discussions to ensure proper resources are available to support new agency onboarding
- Allocate team resources to on-demand helpdesk
- Planning & scheduling of team resources for on-site and live virtual training sessions
- Create a culture of continuous feedback within your team to track progress and challenges
- Utilize on-demand helpdesk to identify obstacles, areas for improvement and/or training needs to support adoption efforts