Job Posting OPEN
Surety Account Manager - Carlstadt, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
Services clients as assigned, in accordance with Agency guidelines, provide a high level of service and insurance advice to all clients. Develop, build and maintain a strong business relationship with both clients and carriers. Demonstrate integrity in all dealings with clients, carriers and internal staff. Achieves agency objectives for account development, retention and placement of business.
- Run Dun & Bradstreet reports requested from client or part of new business criteria (ability to provide brief write up/analysis on report outcome)
- Assist with new business write up, client contact and market place submission
- Analyze surety financial ratios (ability to recommend/suggest surety parameters)
- Obtain bond approvals from company underwriters exceeding the client’s surety bond program
- Attend client/surety meetings to establish or renew surety program based on analyzed surety financial ratios/results
- Attend surety company and/or association events
- Assist with bond claims
- Able to perform all duties of the technical assistant and account manager Level 1 job descriptions as needed
- Collect & research required data; utilize knowledge & experience to process data.
- Display ability to identify & resolve issues/challenges in a timely manner; Gather & analyze data in order to provide alternate solution as well as display ability to work well in group to provide resolution.
- Display ability to move to solve, maintain confidentiality;
- Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Professional conduct is expected & required at all times.
- Display ability to write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs of client; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Display ability to balance team and individual responsibilities;
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; Provide & welcome feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Display ability to help build morale & group commitment to goals. Supportive of team efforts to success of team above own interests.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality; ability to demonstrate accuracy & thoroughness.
- Prioritize & plan work activities, Use time efficiently; plan for additional resources.
- Commitment to consistent punctuality for being at work & meetings on time.
- Display ability to follow instruction, respond to management direction.
- Display the ability to read & interpret documents such as contracts and agreements.
- Display ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form.
- Display ability to deal with issues involving multiple variables.
- Display ability to calculate figures interest, commissions & percentages. Knowledge of carrier on-line rating web sites.
- Ability to motivate team to consistently achieve quantitative and qualitative company objectives.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school, Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge EPIC, Word, and Excel
- Active P&C License