World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
Claims facilitators’ main task is to offer full range of customer service to all clientele, either by phone, e-mail, fax. This includes, but not limited to handling incoming calls and outgoing calls for other departments. The level of customer service offered should be of the highest quality.
- Gathering accident information from clients, essential to facilitate the claims process.
- Support customer by providing helpful claim or policy information
- Support adjusters by communicating with insureds and claimants.
- Seek support and reports directly to Claims/Fleet Manager.
- Complete clients’ initial accident report forms
- Fill out and submit loss notice, as needed – (Time-sensitive task)
- Gather pending information from adjusters or clients
- Obtain information—including photographs, crash reports, and statements, either written or recorded on audio or video—and put together a report for claims adjusters to review.
- Transcribe or translate to adjusters or clients
- Follow up on requests and/or claim completion
- Provide necessary training to insureds or team members on policy compliance
- Facilitate communication with the adjuster and clients until the claims process is finalized.
- Provide necessary reports to managers and insurance companies
- Understand the emphasis of “Time – sensitive” (i.e. tasks should be handled with “urgency”)
- Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement tools provided to improve the quality of your work.
- Help to keep motivation high by providing support to your team members.
- Show initiative and take responsibility for tasks assigned.