Job Posting OPEN
Financial Analyst – Shared Services -Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
The Divisional Shared Services Professional is an individual who will have a significant amount of exposure to senior leaders within the organization. This individual will help facilitate the dissemination of financial reports and the aggregation of financial performance analysis for Divisional leaders. Assist in communication with branch/divisional leaders and the FP&A team, follow up on outstanding items and assist in researching expense related questions.
- Act as a liaison between the FP&A department, Division leaders and Branch managers.
- Develop a high-level understanding of divisional financial performance.
- Assist Division leaders with the disseminating and aggregation of financial data and analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist division/branch managers in research on expense line items vs budget and prior year actuals results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- Organized and responsible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate excel skills; (ability to manipulate a pivot table, filter data sets and perform basic lookups/sumifs).
- Basic accounting/finance knowledge, ability to extract expense data from Epic for research purposes.
- Willingness to learn, undergo training and determination to grow within the organization.
- 0-2 years of Finance/Accounting/FP&A related experience.