Job Posting CLOSED
Licensing Team Lead - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
This role is responsible for administration of insurance producer licensing which includes maintaining all necessary licenses, handling all required submissions to state insurance departments, and supporting onboarding of internal and external agents/agencies
- Maintain list of current employee licenses
- Ensure new hire license information is accurate and complete upon onboarding
- Monitor renewal of individual and corporate licenses
- Notify our license vendor about any terminations to offboard the corresponding licenses
- Liaison between license vendor and team members to ensure any necessary documentation is completed
- Review license requests from team members
- Management of Westmont (licensing vendor) relationship
- Ensure accurate licensure based on placement assignments
- Maintain database on employee and company licenses
- Coordinate with marketing to update company licenses on the Intranet page
- 1 - 3 years' experience in the insurance industry
- Possess strong computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Familiarity with SharePoint
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Possess strong administrative skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude