Job Posting OPEN
Retirement Analyst - Syosset, NY
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
The role of Retirement Analyst includes overall and strategic account support with a focus on client relations, retention, employee education and escalated client service issues.
- Manage client relationships, interfacing with the client Benefit, HR & Finance teams on employee benefit matters
- Oversee retirement plan vendor relationships, e.g., the oversight on quality of services, ensure service levels are as per plan agreements
- Assist & facilitate on a multitude of retirement plan compliance related activities such as Form 5500 filing, required annual disclosures, 401(k) discrimination testing
- Assist with Employee Education initiatives – coordinating the scheduling of Employee webinar meetings with Recordkeeper institutions, informing employees on plan provisions, benefit enrollments, other general inquiries
- Preparing client presentations for quarterly meeting with Retirement Plan Committees.
- Manage Client & Customer Service items, responsible for addressing customer/client escalation type items to completion and compliance with Retirement plan rules
- Good understanding of Excel and PowerPoint, and, knowledge / experience on Morningstar, Investment Analytic platforms e,g., Fi360; FiRM+ is desirable.
- 1+ years working in a client facing role for a major Retirement Services provider
- FINRA Licenses -- Series 6, 63 OR Series 7, desirable
- Life and Health License (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Investment Analytic platforms e,g,, FiRM+, Morningstar, and CRM systems.