Job Posting OPEN
Talent Acquisition Director - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
World Insurance is seeking a dynamic professional Talent Acquisition Director to join the HR team. This position will be a key contributor monitoring recruitment procedure, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates.
- Build a comprehensive Talent Acquisition strategy, recruiting team infrastructure and related processes to ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle helping identify, hire, and retain quality talent for experienced level tax and administrative professionals.
- Embodies and encourages the promotion of the World's vision, mission and values and increase awareness in the importance of seeking and developing these values in others.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of the World's hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with qualified active and passive talent.
- Partner with recruiting team and World management to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and develop metrics and dashboard reporting.
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent.
- Oversee the gathering of Experienced Talent Acquisition metrics & analytics.
- Talent Acquisition Policy & Procedures development.
- Monitor Talent Acquisition best practice trends & research.
- Work and form relationships with management to understand business needs and forecast hiring needs and job specifications.
- Interact with all levels of colleagues in a way that creates trust and credibility within World; demonstrates highly effective and persuasive negotiation skills.
- Collaborate with key HR talent professionals regarding staff skills development, succession, and resource management.
- Make an impact on timely and sound decisions and solutions; take action that is consistent with the best interests of World.
- Develop and release job postings on a variety of platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the initial interview process through final offer negotiation and onboarding activities.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects and other candidate relationships.
- Develop recruiting dashboard and recruiting metrics and share with key stakeholders.
- Is an ambassador of World; participates in industry practice groups and networks externally for World.
- Recommend ways to improve World's employer brand on World's website and in the marketplace.
- Support and drive diversity and inclusion efforts in alignment with World's strategy.
- 15+ years’ experience in end-to-end recruitment of experienced insurance professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Creative, innovative thinker who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media networks and employment brand marketing
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, job boards and HR software databases
- Exposure and understanding of Campus Recruiting activities
- Supervisory experience managing a team
- Leads with drive and purpose; influences others to gain commitment on important issues