Job Posting OPEN
Corporate Development Sales Representative - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative (Corporate Development) will be tasked with identifying, sourcing, and developing an M&A acquisition pipeline for World Insurance Associates (WIA) with a focus on cold-calling and setting up initial meetings
- Identifies, sources, and develops the M&A acquisition pipeline for WIA
- Research and vets independently owned agencies to determine whether they are a good fit to join WIA
- Calls on prospective acquisitions and uses consultative sales techniques to educate prospects on our model and the benefits of joining WIA
- Make detailed notes about each call and lead status
- Works closely with the Corporate Development team to transition prospects through to the pitch, negotiation, and due diligence process
- Develops relationships with perspective acquisition partners
- Other duties as assigned by senior personnel in the Corporate Development team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- 3 to 5 years’ telemarketing/sales experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working for an insurance brokerage.
- Strong understanding of insurance industry and market
- Experience of cold calling
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional and proactive
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to use own initiative and self-motivate daily activity to generate opportunity leveraging WIA’s tools and resources
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Highly proficient problem-solving and listening skills
- Be persuasive when scheduling appointments
- Strong organization skills with the ability to track leads accurately and following up on these in a timely manner