Job Posting OPEN
Producer (Sales Director) - Laredo, TX
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
1st Patriot Insurance, A World Insurance Company, is seeking a Sales Director to join our office located in Laredo, Tx.
- Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Service existing accounts, obtain approvals, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Compile lists of prospects & Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume.
- Seek support to Operations Manager and Managing Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Submits approvals to main office by coverages and expiration dates.
- Interviewing potential clients who have expressed interest in buying insurance to collect relevant data about their financial status and existing coverage.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy marketing.
- Follow up on requests and/or submissions – (Time-sensitive task)
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients' personal risk profiles.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Assist in processing finalization of quotes
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand, meet, and exceed targets set by your manager.
- Continuously educate yourself on the trucking industry and learn about new products and services
- Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement tools provided to improve the quality of your work.
- Help to keep motivation high by providing support to your team members.
- Obtain and maintain Texas P & C license