Job Posting CLOSED
COMMUNITY DIRECTOR - HILL STREET
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
COMMUNITY DIRECTOR – LEASE UP
Founded in 2003, Presidium is a Texas-based real estate developer, owner, and operator with an 18-year operating history and an existing real estate portfolio totaling approximately $2 billion AUM. We are seeking a Community Director to add to our dynamic firm. The Community Director is responsible for the successful day-to-day financial, administrative and maintenance operation of the community in compliance with company standards. The Community Director directly supervises the service staff and leasing consultants.
Named on the list of Best Places to Work in Multifamily (nationally), Presidium strives to create an environment of growth, support, and teamwork for all team members. Some call it a career; we call it a passion. Come grow with us!
· Interview, select, hire and train the on-site team members.
· Walk and inspect all vacant units, common areas and exteriors with GC prior to acceptance.
· Model effective leasing and customer service techniques to include maintenance expectations.
· Motivate, direct and evaluate personnel and handle employee-related concerns.
· Organize and prepare staff responsibilities in accordance with company policies and to enhance efficiency.
· Ensure that all staff members are professional in conduct and appearance.
· Ensure that budget guidelines are followed.
· Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, concessions, and renewal leases.
· Manage all financial aspects of the community including rent collection and collections policy adherence.
· Gather, analyze, and interpret current market and economic trends that may impact the property and implement short- and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals.
· Evaluate the community’s financial performance and seasonal trends to identify potential staffing, maintenance and marketing needs and implement solutions as needed.
· Actively work with Presidium’s Marketing Department and Regional Director in leading the team with advertising, outreach marketing, leasing, and community engagement efforts to maximize occupancy.
· Respond to resident concerns and requests in a timely manner.
· Develop and implement resident retention programs (i.e. resident functions, special events, regular communication, etc.)
· Conduct regular property inspections and take appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance / appeal.
· Oversee and direct all administrative duties in accordance with company policy.
· Obtain the best vendors for each product and maintain all vendor/contractor communications regarding scheduling, billings and other relations.
· Inspect the community on a daily basis to address life/safety, deferred maintenance, landscaping, building, and amenities issues.
· Verify status of ready product to ensure the quality of work meets company standards.
· Direct service requests needed to the maintenance team.
· Monitor resident satisfaction in person or through follow-up calls.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Previous property management and lease-up experience is required.
- Proven supervisory skills to hire, lead, direct, and evaluate team members.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Yardi.
- Strong understanding of financials, budgeting, and reporting.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Willing to work weekends during times of need.
- Fun and supportive company culture.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- 401K with employer match.
- Generous holiday & vacation package.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement program.