Job Posting CLOSED
Transportation Commercial Lines Account Manager - Tinton Falls/Turnersville, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
- This position supports the Account Executive with responsibilities related to client management and retention
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively managing a high volume book of Commercial Lines
Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are
completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and
providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional
- Handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing and new
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their
appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for
- Complete loss/claim analysis and summaries
- Coordinate expiration list with department manager to obtain
renewal business information
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
Five years Commercial Account Management or Commercial
Underwriting experience required
& Casualty License required
designation or equivalent, preferred
driver’s license and insurance, required
· Experience with trucking, long haul and cargo preferred
Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience,
Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction
with team members.
Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and
ability to work with and meet deadlines.
Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including
the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use
discretion surrounding sensitive information.
Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude