Job Posting OPEN
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
- The ideal candidate is detail-oriented; able to
interact with varying levels of employees; can work efficiently in a
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain list of current
Working with Errors
& Omissions and carrier contracts
Ensure new hire license
information is accurate and complete upon onboarding
Maintain and monitor renewals
and new licensures
Notify our license vendor
about any terminations to offboard the corresponding licenses
Liaison between license
vendor and team members to ensure any necessary documentation is completed
· Review license requests from team members
· Provide notice to carriers of changes or
acquisitions and complete any corresponding paperwork and tasks associated with
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1-3 years' experience in the insurance industry preferred
· Familiarity with SharePoint preferred
· Possess strong administrative and computing
skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Able to work independently and enjoy a high
degree of interaction with team members.
· Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense
of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal
communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with
· The ability to multitask, prioritize, work
independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and
This description is not meant to be
all-inclusive. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
within the full job description (which will be provided upon interview) are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.