Job Posting CLOSED
Surplus Lines Associate - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions
We have an exciting new position on our growing Surplus Lines Team! This position will assist our Surplus Lines team with data gathering, reviewing transactions, and filing of time sensitive documentation.
- Review Surplus Lines reports for billed surplus lines transactions
- Communicate with the Account Executive’s (“AE”) on billed transactions to confirm World is responsible for the tax filing
- Log the transaction on the Master Log
- Communicate with the AE’s what documents are required to file a surplus lines transaction for the designated state
- Follow up as need to compete the gathering of documents
- Compile the filing documents required and forward to the appropriate Tax Analyst
- If it is determined that World is not responsible for the filing instruct the AE to office the tax billing and rebill same to the appropriate Wholesaler
- Mark the Master Log of the change in status
- Basic Excel and Word skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong follow-up and resolution skills
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred.