Job Posting OPEN
Recruiter - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
The Recruiter will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
- Partner with hiring managers on open requisitions.
- Use a variety of tools to source, screen, and track qualified candidates (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
- Build relationships and introduce WORLD to passive candidates to build a pipeline of talent across a variety of roles.
- Source and screen targeted passive candidates through networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches through various job boards (LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.)
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need.
- Ensure all recruiting activities are accurately recorded, tracked.
- Schedule and coordinate high volume of candidate interviews across North America.
- Collect feedback for candidates, passing on feedback in a constructive, professional and timely manner.
- Work in partnership with Hiring Managers and HR Team to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market.
- Manage offers to candidates, negotiating and handling queries where appropriate.
- Draft offer letters and non-disclosure agreements and send out to candidates at the time offer.
- Be a culture ambassador creating a positive, inclusive experience at all touch points in the initial attraction and recruiting process
- Perform administrative tasks supporting HR team and functions.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent related experience.
- Effective in working with people at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in recruiting coordination, sourcing, and HR operations.
- Proactive and contributive; takes initiative and follows-through reliably.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented.
- Ability to work with both a sense of urgency and confidentiality.
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Verbal and written English language communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop and apply effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information.