Job Posting OPEN
Human Resources Business Partner - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance is seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner to join our growing team! We are looking for a passionate HR professional with extensive organizational development experience.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning and executing HR initiatives and business objectives with employees and team leads. The business partner will operate as a trusted advisor to provide coaching and guidance while driving employee engagement, satisfaction, and recognition. The HRBP will serve as the primary HR contact for work groups and help to implement the talent strategy and people agenda that drives business outcomes.
- Identify talent needs, risks and gaps; builds and coordinates execution of a plan to address using talent management tools and resources.
- Facilitates, executes and/or participates in Talent Review/Succession Planning roundtables for business partners, owning the entire process across the function as required.
- Ensure the organizational structure for the business is deployed efficiently and effectively, this includes a significant and on-going focus to optimize the organizations growth goals.
- Serve as the conduit between HR and the business ensuring consistent delivery of the talent strategy.
- Work with HR Center of Excellence (Reward, Talent, Operations) to drive the execution of talent priorities. This includes but not limited to annual goal setting, performance management, talent review, succession planning, and compensation
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Has a strong working knowledge of benefits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 8-10 years of experience in the HR field holding various roles
- Strong working knowledge organization development
- Knowledge of HRIS, ATS, LMS and T&E systems
- Must have experience working in a growth centric organization
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS software.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.