Job Posting OPEN
Placement Consultant II - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
- Collaborate with colleagues to facilitate the movement of business to partner carriers
- Run reports with specific parameters
- Review existing books of business for purpose of consolidation
- Regular discussion with partner carriers
- Responsible for independently managing assigned projects with partner carriers
- Distribute carrier quotes to servicers
- Regular follow ups/communication with servicers on bind status
- Negotiate coverage/premium on quotes with carriers
- Bind business including processing payments
- Tracking results of business movement
- Managing and meeting monthly production goals
- NJ Property & Casualty, Personal Lines licensed at least 5 years in NJ a must
- Strong knowledge in commercial lines servicing experience including remarketing and new business placement.
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating, formatting, and evaluating formulas and working within spreadsheets. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and other MS Office products
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain effective relationships with co-workers, and trading partners.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude