Job Posting OPEN
Carrier Credentials Specialist - Iselin, NJ
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
World Insurance is growing its carrier credentials team! Carrier credentials is part of Operations and works closely with World Insurance agencies and our carriers to ensure access to the correct carrier codes. This role works with under pressure to meet deadlines and is able to reconcile and consolidate carrier codes to build efficiency across the function.
We are searching for an avid learner who has a strong attention to detail. As our company continues to grow rapidly, we are seeking individuals who are organized and able to problem solve while working self-sufficiently on a collaborative team. This team is currently growing and will be able to offer development opportunities in the future.
- Creating carrier site login credentials for agents, accountants, and all other World employees.
- Coordinate with newly acquired agencies to streamline credentials process
- Updating master agency codes sheet daily as new codes are discovered.
- Updating database of employee credentials during onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Communicating with multiple insurance carrier providers when needed to gain access to admin credentials.
- Work on process and procedure improvements to our current workflows
- Perform other special projects and tasks as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred.
- Insurance experience is preferred, related experience is comparable.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills