Job Posting OPEN
Client Service Associate-Syosset, NY
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
- This position supports the Account Management Team with
responsibilities related to account support functions and customer service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist customers
with their enrollment needs.
the account management team to resolving day-to-day customer inquiries and escalate issues related
eligibility and member claims
· Maintaining working knowledge of customer needs and issues
· Maintaining accurate
customer files and records for general
reference and office use
· Assist the account
management team to manage the end-to-end process
for customer interactions and managing carrier
relationships for day-to-day customer issue resolution
management informed of customers or carrier issues
in weekly client meeting
· Support the annual
Open Enrollment process
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3 working
experience in the health insurance industry
communication/customer service skills/sales negotiation skills.
· Exceptional phone
· Life & Health
· Must be proficient
with MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Applied/Epic or similar agency management software
· Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction
with team members.
· Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency
and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication,
including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal
· The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently,
and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive